Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

2 posters

My Latest Truck

Julies Cool F1

My Latest Truck Empty My Latest Truck

Post  Julies Cool F1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Well, I'm having fun trying to learn the navigation here. Seems like hteres all kinds of placed to put stuff.

I have a 1951 Ford F1 with a FE 390 Police Interceptor Engine, a C6 Transmission and a Big Ford Car 9 3/8 rear end. It's pulling about 395 HP and with th e2.79 rear end freeway cruising is no problem. Eventually when my Standard Oil stock starts taking off, I'll put a US Gear 20% reduction Overdrive - just for trips to Vegas or Napa!

Some of the other Darksider stuff I'f put on it is pretty subtle (or sneaky - depends on your point of view) but I have a Fulton Sun Screen, Spare tire Carrier Set up on the PASSENGER side, full front tilt, and just grafted on a passender side cowl vent to feed the Magic Air Heater.

I'm doing pretty good with the restoration as the drive train is completley redbuilt and now am going to bebuild the stock front end. I had a Mustang II IFS but it wouldn't fit after I had Custom Headers made to go over the frame - for space.

I'm currently working on finishing the pain on the interior - dash and doors, then I'll get all the upholstery done.

As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll post some pictures - I'm a big picture person because it shows folks things they may have gotten stuck on before, or shows how stuff is done.

Anyway, Updates to follow!

J!
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

My Latest Truck Empty Re: My Latest Truck

Post  Darkside Dave Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:44 pm

You will be posting some pics and doing a gallery I presume???

Dave

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:56 am