Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

2 posters

52 F1.......

mostly52f1
    mostly52f1

52 F1....... Empty 52 F1.......

Post  mostly52f1 Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 pm

hello all!! dave, i thank you for posting this on FTE i would of never known!!! this is gonna be a great forum!
    i'm sure i'll be posting here often, just been busy at work, been workin 14-16 hours a day at the junk yard, too tired to type lol, it will take me awhile to learn the navigation here also...

oh yeah, well, heres my junk... 52 F1, you will notice half the bed is home made, some people like it that i got rid of the rolls, some hate it, either way i dont care lol. it has a 58 sbc 283, hooker long tubes, holly 600, and a old holly contender intake, not much else to the motor. the bodys mostly shaved up, still have alot of work to do though. the truck is a mixture of a few other trucks, i'll get into that later. a NOVA subframe.

ok, i think thats it for now, talk to you guys later Smile

52 F1....... P4266811

[img]52 F1....... P4266810[/img]
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

52 F1....... Empty Re: 52 F1.......

Post  Darkside Dave Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi there Mostly,

Welcome and those are great pics you posted. I am hoping more folks will do the same when they join our little group. Remember, this place is just not for trucks. If it's got wheels and is being built or modified we want to see it here.

I like what you did with your bed. It's different. It's you Man... That's the whole idea of this board. We Darksiders are different from each other as well as all the others.. This is a great place to exchange ideas without ridicule. Tha crap is a waste of time.

Later Man...
    mostly52f1
    mostly52f1

Post  mostly52f1 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 pm

this place is gonna be great, when i get home tommarow i'm gonna post pics of my ranger. most of them where taken on 35mm film, so i gotta scan em. i might take more if i cant get the scanner to work(it never does) but you gotta ignore the inch of dust on it, hasnt been drivin in about a year, just sits in the garage. its a 96 ranger, with the 01 and up edge front clip(hood, finders, etc....) bagged, notched, tri 4 link, stock floor body drop, shaved, 99 mustang seats, explorer dash and overhead console, fiberglassed interior, layin rocker on 20's, and more... hopefully i'll get em up soon, i've been wanting to post some on FTE but i didnt know if it would be accepted lol.
    later
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Cool Man !!!

You can post anything you want here.

We don't have all those stupid rules and restrictions to worry about.

Later Man...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 am