Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

3 posters

Same guy/ different hangout

56panelford
    56panelford

Same guy/ different hangout Empty Same guy/ different hangout

Post  56panelford Tue May 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Greetings from North Western Ontario. As I stated same guy, different hangout. Things are still progressing on my 56 panel, although not as quickly as I would like. Mostly that is do to time constraints(some of us still have to work for a living) and a cash flow problem (not much of it seems to flow my way). I'm currently working on my dash extension and trying to decide on my next course of action with regards to my steering column and parking brake. I'm kind of all over the place and can't seem to stay focused on anyone part as everything I start leads to I need to buy something to go any further. I doesn't help much as this project has been a learn as you go kind of thing. I did get it into a high build primer and it looks pretty good but now can also see some imperfections I must address before I get to the final paint. The doner vehicle I have has 300,000 km's on it and was going to do a compression test to see if it will get me by for a few years, it sounds and runs fine. I've started a new position at the mine I work at which involves shift work, something I'm not used to but will give me more time to work on the panel as it is an 8 on 6 off schedule. So if I don't see you here I'll see you over at FTE. Thanks for the invite Dave.

Signed; 56panelford......John
    tomget
    tomget

Same guy/ different hangout Empty welcome

Post  tomget Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi there 56 panelford

I know you from FTE. Nice to have your help here too. Good luck with
    the shift work at the mine.

Tomget
    wmjoe1953
    wmjoe1953

Same guy/ different hangout Empty Re: Same guy/ different hangout

Post  wmjoe1953 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Seems to be a large migration of FTE members. Welcome to the official site for dark siders.
    tomget
    tomget

Same guy/ different hangout Empty check it out

Post  tomget Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 am

wmjoe1953

Hey that's some cool big truck ya got there. i like it.

Tom

Sponsored content

Same guy/ different hangout Empty Re: Same guy/ different hangout

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 am