Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

4 posters

The 4th....

Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

The 4th.... Empty The 4th....

Post  Darkside Dave Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Folks,

Happy Independence Day !!!

I hope everyone is finding a way to enjoy this Holiday. My wife and I are enjoying a visit by our son and daughter in law who have made this weekend a part of their week long 2,000 mile plus tour on their 2008 Harley Davidson Electroglide. There will be no truck building for the next two days but we will probably sit around and discuss our projects a lot. My son is Frankentruck here on the Darkside and he too has a '53 F-100.

Later Folks...
    stevof1
    stevof1

The 4th.... Empty Re: The 4th....

Post  stevof1 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

Happy 4th to you Dave.
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:31 pm

stevof1 wrote:Happy 4th to you Dave.

Thanks Man and let's not forget our people in the services who fight for this right we enjoy.

Later...
    kiwiford
    kiwiford

The 4th.... Empty Happy 4th...

Post  kiwiford Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey all, well, a happy 4th to all of my American buddies.....it is the 5th here....we are a day ahead....anyhoo, we spent the 4th getting set up for the up coming swap meet we are attending. And tightening up the steering column in my '77 F150.
    Oh, did ya know that today is international Jedi day? Yup, it is.....may the 4th be with you!! lol! Laughing Laughing
    Cheers,
    Shane
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 pm

kiwiford wrote:Hey all, well, a happy 4th to all of my American buddies.....it is the 5th here....we are a day ahead....anyhoo, we spent the 4th getting set up for the up coming swap meet we are attending. And tightening up the steering column in my '77 F150.
    Oh, did ya know that today is international Jedi day? Yup, it is.....may the 4th be with you!! lol! Laughing Laughing
    Cheers,
    Shane

OK, just to fair, you need to tell us when New Zealand has a day similar to out 4th. We also have members in Canada and the UK so they need to let us know about similar days.

Have a good swap meet and get some parts for that truck.

Later Man...
    Kaptn' Obvious
    Kaptn' Obvious

The 4th.... Empty Happy 6th!

Post  Kaptn' Obvious Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

I spent a great weekend in Arkansas with the family. I found a boat load of solid project vehicles for sale too. (post coming shortly)

I'm back in the land of the interwebs & cell service, but not off vacation till Monday. WOOT!!!

=)
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 am

I spent three years in Arkansas in the Air Force way back in the '60s. Given the climate there and all the rural population with very few big cities, I can imagine there would be a lot of vehicles still laying around down there. What part were you visiting?

Later Man...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm