Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

2 posters

Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO

RUSTY50F1
    RUSTY50F1

Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO Empty Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO

Post  RUSTY50F1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 am

It's a 46 Plymouth Coupe. Ford V-6 (not for long)auto. Runs good,I drove it on the trailer. Could have drove it home but it's not tagged. I'll get it and ins. in the morning. All the gauges work and all the lights. First off I'll break out the flat black paint. I can't take much of that YELLER. LOL. Click on the pics to make them bigger. RUSTY
    http://picasaweb.google.com/rusty50f1/46PlymouthCoupe?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvfrIvpqpjaag#
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO Empty Re: Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO

Post  Darkside Dave Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 am

RUSTY50F1 wrote:It's a 46 Plymouth Coupe. Ford V-6 (not for long)auto. Runs good,I drove it on the trailer. Could have drove it home but it's not tagged. I'll get it and ins. in the morning. All the gauges work and all the lights. First off I'll break out the flat black paint. I can't take much of that YELLER. LOL. Click on the pics to make them bigger. RUSTY
    http://picasaweb.google.com/rusty50f1/46PlymouthCoupe?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvfrIvpqpjaag#

Hi Rusty,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but for some reason I either missed this or forgot it. I'm thinking you are dumping that Ford V-6 and going to make that thing all Mopar again. Can't blame you for that. I'm a Ford guy but I have a real problem with cross breeding unless you have a foreign piece of shit that deserves Americanizing. For the most part, I say GM in a GM, Ford in a Ford and Mopar in a Mopar. Although I sometime get an evil idea to put a Ford in a Chevy just to get back at those who stick all those Chevy engines in old Fords. I think they sometimes do that because they can't figure out how to make the Ford engines do what they want. Any fool can make a Chevy engine run decent, it takes a mechanic and an expert to bring the Ford engines to real potential. Availability is another factor also. Of course that is starting to change because there are no more of those classic and easy to find 350's up for grabs or being made. You know what would be really cool is if you could find one of those older Hemis that you could build up or find one that already is built. Believe it or not, they fit right down in that thing. The car is cool and I would hope you can post some pictures of it here.

Later Man...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:19 am