Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

5 posters

NOTIFICATIONS...

Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

NOTIFICATIONS... Empty NOTIFICATIONS...

Post  Darkside Dave Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 am

I would like to know if all the members are getting notifications of PMs and new posts by way of E-Mail ???

I have a suspicion that the notification system is not working. Please either reply here or send a PM or an e-mail.

Later Folks...

Darkside Dave
    Lowlid
    Lowlid

NOTIFICATIONS... Empty Re: NOTIFICATIONS...

Post  Lowlid Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Dave,

Originally I was receiving the emails, but I chose the option to stop them since I was getting flooded with emails.

Andrew
    55f350
    55f350

Post  55f350 Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:51 pm

i got yer's but that's bout the only one i've seen . but not too many peeps wanna converse with an old grump like me ........ LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh Kevin, don't be too hard on yourself. This board is way small on membership. So far we have 37, not 3,700. It will take time. So long as we have a few true builders I really don't care. A hundred true Darksiders are way better than a thousand guys asking which car polish is better or some other silly stuff. It's going to take a while for people to get to know each other and what they are in to. The more people post stuff about what they are doing, the more people will reply and ask questions.

Later Man...
    havi
    havi

Post  havi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Got one yesterday. Not sure if I was getting them earlier or not, since the wife gets all my emails before me....which ain't no good when I'm asking questions about craigslist ads, lol.
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

I believe in seperate e-mail addresses. as a matter of fact, we have seperate computers. that way she has no idea what is going on until the UPS guy shows up. Then I just admit to the crime.

Later...
    56panelford
    56panelford

Post  56panelford Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm getting notification but can't find where it is when I log on here. The last one I got is https://darksidersrealm.forumotion.com/announcements-f55/something-of-interest-t92.htm#307 and don't have a clue as where to find it, put it in the search and still no go. Can you set it up so you can click on the link and it will take you there? Or educate me? Big thank you Dave as I know you'll get right on it cyclops
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 pm

56panelford wrote:I'm getting notification but can't find where it is when I log on here. The last one I got is https://darksidersrealm.forumotion.com/announcements-f55/something-of-interest-t92.htm#307 and don't have a clue as where to find it, put it in the search and still no go. Can you set it up so you can click on the link and it will take you there? Or educate me? Big thank you Dave as I know you'll get right on it cyclops

https://darksidersrealm.forumotion.com/announcements-f55/something-of-interest-t92.htm#307

Unfortunately when I send a link through a notification it is not active. That means you can't click on it to get it to work. To make it work you have to copy and paste it into your browser. That means highlight it, hit Ctrl "C", and then go to your browser, (Internet Explorer). Put your cursor in the space at the top where you usually put a URL. if there is something there highlight it and then hit Ctrl "V". That will place the url you moved into the browser. Then hit enter.

However, since we are to this point just go up to the large URL and click on it.

Later Man...
    56panelford
    56panelford

Post  56panelford Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks Dave, a day in school ain't that bad after all,lol
    John
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 am

56panelford wrote:Thanks Dave, a day in school ain't that bad after all,lol
    John

You're welcome John... Always glad to help. Never hesitate to ask and I'll tell you something even if I have no idea what I'm talking about. The important thing is that I think I know what I'm talking about. LOL

Later Man...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 am