Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

The gangs all here!

Huntfamily53

The gangs all here!

Post  Huntfamily53 on Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Hey, cool idea for a site Dave!
    Figured this could be another great site to hang out in, though it will have to split time with my other favorite as will most of you I see... Wink
    For those that do not know me, I have a 1953 Ford F100 that I am building along side my family. So far we have managed to gather parts and ruin some good clothes with all the grease and dirt! Laughing
    We are working on the bare frame now. I will get a gallery up soon enough I guess. Not too darkside, but just enough to make it interesting. Toyota power steering, GM tilt/tele column, Tahoe leather bench seat, 12 v wiring, 351 cleveland engine...just to name a few. I try to take pics and share, though sometimes I get all wrapped up in the "doing" and come to realize I didn't take one picture. Need to get better at that!

Looking forward to seeing what happens here.

this is an old pic...since this I have sold those bondo fenders and have it all stripped to bare bones! Also managed to finish the garage to hide all the "junk"
    tomget

welcome

Post  tomget on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi there Huntfamily53

Welcome to the Darkside. I've seen your build pics at FTE--I believe. And I'm glad
    you'll be helping here too. I look forward to your comments. Keep us up to date on the build.

Tomget

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 am