Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

2 posters

ham radio nut

58 ford
    58 ford

ham radio nut Empty ham radio nut

Post  58 ford Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 pm

HI GUYS
    Iam a ham operator any other radio nuts out there Idea
    73s Andrew VE3MD
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

ham radio nut Empty Re: ham radio nut

Post  Darkside Dave Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

58 ford wrote:HI GUYS
    I am a ham operator any other radio nuts out there Idea
    73s Andrew VE3MD

Hey Andrew,

I are one... KB8TRR

Check out http://www.KB8TRR.com

and my truck project, The Radio Flyer, here in the Pick Up trucks category at:

https://darksidersrealm.forumotion.com/what-kind-of-truck-f4/first-53-build-thread-t204.htm

My son, Frankentruck on here, is KB8TZD although he lives in the Atlanta area he has not wanted to change his location designator. I guess he likes the "8" because that's what he started out with. I get back to you on this with an answer to your PM.

73's

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am