Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

3 posters

My Current Ride

Lowlid
    Lowlid

My Current Ride Empty My Current Ride

Post  Lowlid Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm

I've owned this Honda Gold Wing for the last 14 or so years. My wife and I have toured all over country on it. I'll have to say it has been one of the most enjoyable motorcycles that I have ever owned since I started riding 47 years ago.

My Current Ride GoldwingonSkyway

Nothing darkside about it, just a bunch of custom accessories.

I've been an avid motorcyclist since I got my license at 14. I did a lot of drag racing on them during my teen years and moved over into dirt track racing in my early 20's. I also built several custom Harleys and British bikes. Over the years that I've been riding, I've owned over 60 different bikes. If I only had a few of them back!!!

I've got a lot of old bike pictures I'd like to post on the site as soon as I figure out where I should put them.

Andrew
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

My Current Ride Empty Re: My Current Ride

Post  Darkside Dave Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Andrew, just put them under the brand indicated. If there is not a place to put them let me know and I'll make the place.

Darkside Dave
    tomget
    tomget

My Current Ride Empty bike photos

Post  tomget Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 am

Ya Andrew

For sure I'd like to see your bike photos too. I haven't had a bike since the late 70's.
    I had a few bikes--nothing like all your experience, but I still enjoy seeing them
    and we've gots tons of bikers in my area. My last bike was a really cool early 70 Sportster
    pretty tricked out with a custom frame/hard tail,springer front etc. It was a pro
    built bike that i bought second hand, and it was a beauty. It would probably be uncomfortable
    for me today--I'm a tad older than then. I sold it in 1980. But boy that thing was a dream to ride.
    One set really low and it just seemed to corner and handle effortlessly. I just road it around the
    nearby county. The sporty tank was angled upwards pretty severly and looked totally cool,
    but as it still had the OEM filler lacation it couldn't even hold the factory 2.5gals? or ?
    Anyway not much gas-couldn't go to far.

Tom

Sponsored content

My Current Ride Empty Re: My Current Ride

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:55 am