Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

4 link rear

charger
    charger

rear - 4 link rear Empty 4 link rear

Post  charger Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm

rear suspension was completely shot on my truck,even the spring perches were welded crooked to the frame so decided to order a 4 link kit from welder series, comes completely cut and ready to weld up, all you have to do is weld the bushings to the pipes and adjustable bolts, weld the front bar mounts to the plate provided and your ready to go! i wanted to plate the outside of my frame where the front 4 link mount to,found 2 pieces of scrap angle iron that did the trick and telded th mount to that,leveled off the frame,next i took a plum line and made a line on each side of the frame indicating the center of the rear axle, removed the complete rear end,springs and perches,lifted the new rear end in place and centered it side to side and ligned it up with the centerline,tacked it on each side to the frame, assembled my 4 link, clamped it down to the frame and leveled the rear end bracket, tacked it to the rear end and the frame, removed the links, took out one of the rubbers and put back the spacers into the rear end mounts and finished welding, as for the panhard bar had it in but didn`t like it so i will be putting a parallel panhard bar later.
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02410
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02412
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02413
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02414
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02415
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02416
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02417
    rear - 4 link rear Dcp02418

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am