Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

Will they ever get the fire put out?

Lowlid

Will they ever get the fire put out?

Post  Lowlid on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:56 pm

I've been spending as much time in the shop as possible these days just trying to finish up some projects I've started. I try to look in on occasion and see what everyone is talking about on this site and FTE. I could not believe that the fire rages on about the "48-60's been HI-Jacked" thread over on the FTE site. They've even resorted to insults about "grammar" in the posts. I think some of those people are taking this stuff a little too serious. Joe (wmjoe1953) you sure know where to strike a match!

Well, back to the shop, I've got some serious Cootie Bobbing to do on my Poodle truck. lol!

Andrew
    charger

Re: Will they ever get the fire put out?

Post  charger on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:24 pm

gives them something to do while we modify our trucks!!!
    55f350

Post  55f350 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:43 am

yep it does seem some are a bit uptight 'bout things there , and theres room for all and all types of trucks from stock to radical i say . hades mine's mostly oe with some other stuff changed here and there , and all you'z accept me here in the realm of the dark light , now if only the others could there with other folks ................ tongue
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:36 pm

That's one of the reasons I started this board. Some of that stuff is downright ridiculous. It's like they think they have been appointed by devine intervention to straighten others out. I imagine it would be a real let down if they ever finally figure out that some of us just don't care.

We don't have a lot of guys over here but if having a big membership means having to put up with that crap I would just rather be small.

I realize there are guys over there that know a lot and I will give them credit where credit is due. I just get tired of guys like number dummy trying to shove it down your throat and telling you that you should be thankful for it. It's just a lot more peaceful here I think.

Later Guys...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:57 pm