Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

3 posters

Personal gallery

tomget
    tomget

Personal gallery Empty Personal gallery

Post  tomget Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Could someone give me a hand please. I understand about posting photos from a "public" gallery etc. I've got a photobucket account. And it appears I've succeeded in "opening" my "personal" gallery here on Darksider's, but I don't see what or how to take the next step and get my photos into my personal gallery. I'm a little lame with the computer stuff sometimes. Maybe its obvious. I see the rest of you figured it out. But I gotta ask. I looked around but I just dont'see it.
    Tom
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Personal gallery Empty Re: Personal gallery

Post  Darkside Dave Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm

tomget wrote:Could someone give me a hand please. I understand about posting photos from a "public" gallery etc. I've got a photobucket account. And it appears I've succeeded in "opening" my "personal" gallery here on Darksider's, but I don't see what or how to take the next step and get my photos into my personal gallery. I'm a little lame with the computer stuff sometimes. Maybe its obvious. I see the rest of you figured it out. But I gotta ask. I looked around but I just dont'see it.
    Tom

Tom,

From what I see you don't have the album set up yet.

Click on Gallery at the top of the page

You will see the open picture galleries that anyone can post in.

Scroll down to the light collored block and move your cursor over the berely perceptable stuff at the right and click on Personal Gallery.

If you don't have one yet it will ask if you want to create one. Click on it

Proceed from there, if you have more questions come back to this thread.

Later Man...
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Gallery pictures can be uploaded directly from your computer as opposed to having them omline as do pics for the threads.

Later Man...
    tomget
    tomget

Personal gallery Empty personal gallery

Post  tomget Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:05 am

I got your response but I've already done all the clicking on my "personal gallery" etc, and the only thing I see a statement that "no pics" in Tomgets personal gallery. I went back and looked again how or where do I upload the pics. Usually there's something about uploading etc. I don't see that. It does say now as before Tomget's personal gallery--no pics. So I'm still right where I started from. I'll keep looking.
    wmjoe1953
    wmjoe1953

Post  wmjoe1953 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 am

There's a little icon on the right of the screen. It says seomthing about photos. Click it, and it will take you to the upload screen. I just finished uploading photos.
    wmjoe1953
    wmjoe1953

Post  wmjoe1953 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:25 am

It's the little icon that says "envoyer une photo" Click that. You can load one at a time, but they upload pretty quick (i'm peaking at 56Kps on clear wire (miss my 500K +/- cable but can't beat the price on Clear Wire).
    tomget
    tomget

Personal gallery Empty photo gallery

Post  tomget Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 am

Hey Thanks Joe

I'll spread the word about your F1 for sale. That sounds like a really cool project. Too bad my driveway is full. I love those F1's.

Tom

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content