Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darksider's Realm

(this is not a place for lazy video game freaks. We Darksiders have been around doing our thing for decades before the mindless couch blobs latched onto the term Darksider)

DARKSIDER In the world of automotive hobbyists a Darksider is one who modifies and or customizes any and all sorts of vehicles. The Darksiders are in a class of their own simply because they endeavor to be different and do things that others would not attempt for a number of reasons mostly being related to a lack of ability and fear of non conformity.

This is a forum for people who think outside the box in everything they do. It doesn’t matter if you are modifying or building from scratch. It doesn’t matter what brand or brands of vehicles or components you are using. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a mini car or a bus.

We will not be asking you for donations or any kind of monetary payments. We will be asking for help in terms moderators and encouraging you to spread the word and add to our membership.

Darksider's Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darksider's Realm

A message board & forum for automotive builders, fabricators and customizers who think outside the box.

4 posters

++(hello)++

dyoung14

++(hello)++ Empty ++(hello)++

Post  dyoung14 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 am

hello i believe that im going to be the modorator over the diesel forums so if anyone has any questions or sugestions just tell me
    Lowlid
    Lowlid

++(hello)++ Empty Re: ++(hello)++

Post  Lowlid Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 am

Welcome to the site. Great to see new members showing up everyday.

Andrew
    dyoung14

Post  dyoung14 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 am

Lowlid wrote:Welcome to the site. Great to see new members showing up everyday.

Andrew

thanks for the welcome man Smile
    havi
    havi

Post  havi Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 am

Another welcome as well!
    dyoung14

Post  dyoung14 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 am

havi wrote:Another welcome as well!

thanks for the welcomes, glad to be here
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Folks,
    First of all, welcome to the forums dyoung14 and I hope you will be posting soon. Don't forget those pictures.

To all members,
    I have set dyoung14 up as a moderator of the Ford Diesel forum in the Diesel category. he has expressed an interest in that section.
    dyoung14

Post  dyoung14 Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Darkside Dave wrote:Hi Folks,
    First of all, welcome to the forums dyoung14 and I hope you will be posting soon. Don't forget those pictures.

To all members,
    I have set dyoung14 up as a moderator of the Ford Diesel forum in the Diesel category. he has expressed an interest in that section.

thanks for the welcome darkside dave, i will post some pics as soon as possible, now i have a question, do you have a page somewere on here that has all the rules ang regulations?
    Darkside Dave
    Darkside Dave
    Admin

Post  Darkside Dave Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm

dyoung14 wrote:
    Darkside Dave wrote:Hi Folks,

To all members,

thanks for the welcome darkside dave, i will post some pics as soon as possible, now i have a question, do you have a page somewere on here that has all the rules ang regulations?

Oh yeah, the rules... We have some of those things laying around here someplace... Hmmm, let's see, oh yeah, click on this link

https://darksidersrealm.forumotion.com/the-usual-stuff-f1/five-simple-rules-t1.htm

There that ought to take all of 45 seconds of your time.

Later Man...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm